Sunday 8 April 2012

First Class - Just the sort of chap I am.

Hello all my lovelies! Here is this weeks blog post... nothing as stunning as last week's Essexian sunset but this is something I got very excited about - travelling first class!

So here are a few snapshots of my journey...
Tea - not a bad start to any journey...



Unfortunately our scenery wasn't quite as picturesque as this... but meh...


First class ticket holders - like me. Just like me. I held the tickets.

Not sure where this is... somewhere below South Yorkshire, so who cares...


This is the view of us privileged folk...



Lovely old fashioned light switches - I felt like I was traveling in the fifties - and very much enjoyed flicking it on and off to irritate the other posh people.
So - this week may not have been exciting as last week's sunset or as interesting as the feet of the previous week - but I hope you all understand that I couldn't pass up the chance to post some photos of the luxurious surroundings of first class.

See you all next week! (or earlier if I get excited and can't wait another week - I am in real Yorkshire now, after all, so have lots of photos to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment